Facebook promotion Rules
Thanks to Silicon Valley Bank and Lepe Partners, entrepreneurs are invited to submit a reason on our Facebook page why they should win a ticket to LeWeb. 2 winners will be announced at 10am PST on our wall from November 18-November 27, 2011. 2 winners each day (November 18-27, 2011) will be chosen among the entrants and contacted with a code via e-mail for a free ticket to LeWeb. LeWeb is December 7, 8, 9, 2011.
The ticket is valued at €2,300 and includes:
- Access to all 3 days of the event
- Breakfast & lunch all 3 days
- Networking via PresdoMatch (soon to be announced)
- Access to workshops led by Google, Facebook, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Intel, Le Camping, Evernote, Buddy Media, and Carmine Gallo
- Access to LeWeb's Start-Up competition
- Access to LeWeb's Social Media Track in the Eiffel Dock
- Access to our expo area
- A seat at the Live TV Studio on UStream at LeWeb
LeWeb is December 7, 8, and 9th, and will be packed with innovative speakers in the web industry worldwide. Entrepreneurs, VCs, business angels, start-ups, students, and more will come to network, exchange, and create. We would like to offer 2 tickets over 3 weeks until the week of the event to allow start-ups or students that would like to come the chance to.
Enter your name, e-mail (which we will use to contact winners), and why you should win a free ticket to LeWeb. Every Monday we will contact 2 winners. The tickets are non-transferable.
You must be 18 years old to enter.
November 17, 2011 10am PST
November 27, 9:00am PST